Why are line items not getting added to some of my orders?
See why some of your orders become uneditable and bundled products aren't added.
Sometimes, orders become uneditable in Shopify, which stops Simple Bundles from adding the bundled products to orders. Click on the Edit button on the orders to view why the order is uneditable:
To avoid orders not having the bundled contents added, make sure neither of these items are true before troubleshooting why bundle products aren't showing up on orders.
There are a few other limitations to order editing through the admin:
- Orders older than 60 days cannot be edited
- Orders are archived
- Customer address is invalid
- Multi-currency orders cannot be edited
- Additional payments can only be completed by the customer – there is no way for the merchant to take a payment on behalf of the customer
- Automatic discounts can't be edited, added or removed. Automatic percentage discounts will update to account for qualifying items that are added or removed, however.
- Discount codes can't be edited or added. If an item with a discount code applied is removed from an order, the discount will be lost and the buyer will owe the difference.
- Shipping cannot be edited/added/removed
- Checkout doesn’t support wallets
- Orders with local delivery as the shipping method can’t be edited
- Subscription orders (e.g. via ReCharge app) cannot be edited
If you still have questions regarding why your bundled products aren't showing up on orders, reach out to our team on chat.