Example: Creating bundles with product variants
Creating bundles with product variants is a great way to sell similar bundles that differ by size, colour, quantity, etc.
Creating multiple bundles under the same product type gives you the flexibility to create bundles with similar products that may differ by size, colour, quantity, etc.
Creating bundles with product variants
- Create a product that will become your bundle product on Shopify. There's no need to specify the quantity or price as you can adjust them later on Simple Bundles.
- Continue to add variants to your product and click Save.
- Go to Simple Bundles and click Build bundle
- Select the product you want as your bundle
- Click Add products and select the product(s) you want to add to your bundle. For this product variant, I want to make a 4-pack bundle of chocolate bars.